SC3 Char specific combos and strats

edited January 1970 in Outros jogos de luta
Well, I've created this topic, so that anyone wo thinks they have good knowledge of a character's combos, and strats can share with other users, and discuss them.<br /><br />Now that I've started training SC3 for real (just like I do with tekken ^^) I'll post here my combos and strats list for both Mitsurugi and Setsuka, who are my 2 main characters.<br /><br />Everybody else is more than welcome to do so, and pls write in english so that every user can understand the posts and discuss them (including ppl that don't speak portuguese, like sacharja).

Comments

• Options
    I think there are a lot of Portuguese players here that don't speak English though. :\<br /><br />I'll post what I know soon. ^^.
  • Mitsurugi:<br /><br /><br />Mitsu, is IMO more about poking and low/mid/throw mixups than stun combos, but he also has a few, that are pretty powerfull.<br /><br />I've been training him seriously latelly, and I feel I've really evolved with my mitsu game, and I'll post here some strats and general hints, and combos for the char.<br /><br /><br />General strats:<br /><br />A,A - really fast, both hits are guaranteed, safe, horizontal...overall a really good move to poke. Just beware that it's high and so can be ducked and punished, when abused.<br /><br />2A - Mitsu's fastest poking move, really great for using and abusing, for interrupting, setting up FC mixups, and just to leave stop the opponent from attacing at all. Just beware that on block u're at a disadvantage so u'll have to be carefull of what u do next if u're playing against a wuick char.<br /><br />6A - A great for poking as well. Also pretty quick, and safe, and has a bigger reach than A,A.<br /><br />2B - Another move for poking that has a bigger reach than 2A but it's vertical so it'll be sidesteped easily.<br /><br />6b8 - REALLY fast move, with a lot of range, and nice DMG on CH. Good for poking and interrupting an attempt to punish a move.<br /><br />6b:2 - low that gives stun for free 66A+B dmg. Comes out relativelly slow, but is also hard to predict if not abused.<br /><br />b6 - Really fast, really great reach, safe, good DMG, and GREAT dmg on CH, with free 3A stun for stun combo. Really good to interrupt other chars' long range attacks, and comes out fast and unexpected. Beware that it's completely LINEAR, and dusn't track at all, AND it's high so it's easily evaded and punished if abused.<br /><br />66K - One of mitsu's fastes moves, which has reach, and is also safe. It's great to pull in situations where u think the opponent is going to attack, and to put after a safe move in order to stop them from punishing. Beware though that it doesn't track that well IMO. Also on CH it gives u a free K~B followup for 74 DMG :D If the opponent tries to punish just 4B his ass for free DMG.<br /><br />4B - GREAT move. One of mitsu's best tools. Lure the enemy into attacking or trying to punish u, and then turn the tide and give him a taste of his medicine ;) Can be canceled (4) into MST which is good just to confuse the opponent...but plz cancel RLC right away because it's really useless at that distance :P Gives u a REALLY powerfull combo on normal hit but the stun is breakable.<br /><br />A+B - This move seemed really useless to me at start, but thanx to it's cancel after the first hit (A+B~G) it's actually pretty good to set up mixups IMO. A+B~G and u can then followup with a 2A to interrupt any sort of attack that might come, or u can followup with a grab after the cancel, or id they start ducking just don't do the cancel and they'll eat A+B:B. Or u can also cancel and doB if they start trying to punish or attack before u do.<br /><br />1B - it's really fast, and has reach, and is safe and it's mid :P. It's a good poking tool to use to keep the pressure and to finish the round when there's little life left, in mixup with 1K<br /><br />1K - really fast, low, safe. But has poor reach. good to take out that last bit of life on at the end of the round ^^  mix it up with 1B<br /><br />6K - it's another one of mitsu's fastest moves, and it tracks pretty well, and on CH get's u a KD to keep the pressure. Just beware that it's also high, so don't abuse it.<br /><br />2A+B - Thanx to sacharja for pointing this one out :D The move has poor reach and is a little slow at start, but it gives u +1 frame advantadge ON BLOCK, so it's REALLY great to setup mixups of 2K, B or 3B or 33_99A and also to get 3A CH for combo if they try anything after the move (and they tend to do that because the move strangelly seems to have a poor recovery time (but it doesn't :P).<br /><br /><br />3A - This move is really fast and mid, and on CH gives u a unbreakable stun for some DMG which is great. But it has poor recovery and leaves u with a disadvantage (although it seems safe). On CH either use MST A+B for about 60 DMG or if the opponent is used to try and recover with ukemi then use RLC [A+B] to get the horizontal one (second charge) because it tracks both sides, and is obviously unblockable. So if they get up right away they WILL get hit for 80 DMG. Theonly way to avoid this is to stayy on the ground or get up backwards, and if they do this, then just give them RLC A+B which is guaranteed and also takes a lot of DMG :P<br /><br />66A - well this move is good to try and get the CH, and also since it's mid, horizontal and has a lot of reach. And since it's also safe u can throw it out with some frequency to try and get the CH for a really strong combo. beware that the stun CAN be broken so if the opponent is a good player, and has good reflexes u won't get anything after it ^^<br /><br />22_88B - This move is GREAT, because of it's sidestep properties. It evades A LOT of moves, and has a lot of reach, and is mid AND safe (I think). I use it a lot, and so should u guys ^^<br /><br />2K,B - This is mitsus greatest low. U should use it A LOT. I'ts horizontal, tracks well, hits for 48 DMG and it's fast and has some range. Beware though that it's highly unsafe and if blocked WILL get u punished with a launcher :P But overall it's one of mitsu's greatest tools, and u should use it in mixup with 3B and 33_99A for the mixup.<br /><br />3B - great launcher. Mid, quick, has some reach, and grants u a REALLY strong combo when followed up with 4K,B. It seems a little unsafe, but not by much.<br /><br />33_99A - IMO pretty good move to use from time to time, since it's mid, safe and horizontal, and specially becuse it grants u a free 80+ DMG combo with unbreakable stun :D Good to use after a GI in mixup with throws and 11_77A.<br /><br />22[A] - Horizontal, good reach, strong, and gives u an advantage when u go into RLC stance for mixups. Pretty good overall when u wanna go into RLC.<br /><br />FC 1A+B - good low, something that mitsu was really asking for. Sumthing to mixup on FC with 1B,B. it's strong and has a lot of reach, but it's a little slow and doesn't seem safe to me so don't abuse it :P<br /><br />FC 1B,B - mid, quick, and starts from FC. good to mixup with 1A+B. Get's u 45 DMG. On CH gives free oki and KD mixups.<br /><br />b:A - Great reach, really quick, a lot of DMG (54 DMG) and tracks well. Good to start the match with IMO :P Beware that it's NOT safe.<br /><br />236A:A - it's really quick, and horizontal, but it has really poor reach and it's high. Good to use now and then because it gets u 39 DMG, and leaves the opponent with his back turned to ya, ready to it some mixups. Or in case he tries to interrupt anything with A or something just 4B his ass :D<br /><br />66A+B - pretty good move. quick, A LOT of reach, mid, strong AND can be canceled into mixups (66A+B~G). After cancel do regular 2K,B mixup with 3B or 33_99B and throws in case the opponent starts guessing what u do. If they try to interrupt, simply don't do the cancel and they'll eat the move, or do the cancel and followup with a 66K for free CH dmg :P<br /><br />66B,B - Good move. A LOT of reach, really quick, strong and mid. But on the other hand it's unsafe and u'll get juggled by WS launchers after the 2nd B. Good to punish certain long range attacks.<br /><br />33_99 - Get's u into RLC and grants a free RLC B for juggle on hit, or RLC mixups on block. And it's a 33_99 move so it's always good to evade and the attack.<br /><br />11_77A - pretty strong low (36 DMG), good range, and horizontal. good to use from time to time since it get's u KD with no possibility of ukemi, to setup mixups. Good to use after a GI since it's unnespected, in mixup with 33_99A and throws.<br /><br /><br />RLC [A] - Pretty good move. REALLY fast, get's u into MST with an advantage. If blocked use MST throws, or get back into RLC and repeat the move or do RLC A+B+K for the parry or RLC B for the evading hit. If they try to interrupt after blocking RLC [A] just give them MST A+B for the auto GI, and then stun combo for REALLY great DMG.<br /><br /><br />RLC B - really fast, mid and GREAT evasion properties. Seems safe or almost safe to me. Good to use in the above situation or anytime u get into RLC for mixups.<br /><br />RLC A+B - pretty fast unblockable, horizontal, GREAT tracking and get's ring out. Good to use from time to time. In case the opponent ducks it (since it's high) just hold it a bit more and get the second charge hit that Mid, stronger, with bigger reach and great tracking as well.<br /><br /><br />RLC A+B+K - pretty good to use in situations where opponent try to abuse from pocking, or whenever u can guess what they'll do and get it in. Great DMG, and a pretty big window for the parry :D Parries any mid move, no matter if it's horizontal, vertical or kick.<br /><br /><br />MST A+B - Good to try and get the auto GI for BIG DMG, but REALLY slow, poor tracking, and leaves u wide open in MST on block. Ur best bet would be to cancel MST and guard if the moves is blocked, or also repeat the move if u see them trying to punish...but most likely they'll start running sideways.<br /><br /><br />MST A,A - Only horizontal option out of this stance, and seems safe (or at least almost safe). Beware that it's high, and comes out slow, so only use when u have no other option.
  • I think I mentioned all the best moves to use with Mitsu, and the occasions in which u should use them.<br /><br />Also don't forget to use a lot of throws and Gi's :P but that's not mitsu specifis, but rather general gameplay hints ^^<br /><br />oh and btw don't forget that mitsu's A+G throw gives u a really great ring out for a great distance.<br /><br /><br />now for mitsu's combos:<br /><br /><br />66K CH, B~K - 74 DMG (sometimes the last hit'll miss because it's really linear, but it CAN'T be avoided by ukemi.)<br /><br />3B, 4K,B - 87 DMG (give it a bit of delay before te 4K, so that it can't be avoided by air control.)<br /><br />33_99A, 66K, B~K - 89 DMG<br /><br />3A CH, MST A+B - 63 DMG<br /><br />33_99, B - 54 DMG<br /><br />MST A+B, B,4B - 117 DMG<br /><br />MST A+B, B,6B - 95 DMG but get's a free ring out if near edge.<br /><br />66A CH, 33_99A, 66K, B~K - 116 DMG (66A CH stun can be broken :/)<br /><br />4B, 33_99A, 66K, B~K - 110 DMG (4B stun can be broken :/)<br /><br />66A+B, 88_22B  70 DMG<br /> <br />88_22B, 33_99B  56 DMG <br /><br />6b:2, 66A+B (not sure about the DMG)<br /><br />b6 CH, 3A, MST A+B (not sure about the DMG either, but it's pretty strong and gives EXCELLENT mixups afterwards).<br /><br /><br />Next I'll do setsuka, when I have some time. Maybe tonight even :D<br /><br /><br />SC3 ROX ;)
  • Just some pointers for what youve already written, Skryba.<br /><br />3B is COMPLETELY safe and superior to 66BB in almost any possible way.<br /><br />66A+B is far from quick, its around i29, which is pretty slow. Dont forget, its a SC-lvl1-UB. ;)<br /><br />66BB is kinda eh, especially because you have 3B. 66B is punishable by pokes and 66BB eats WS-launchers all the way, the 2nd B is also stepable on block.  :-/<br />Since dmg, speed and safety are below the standards of 3B there really isnt much reason to throw this move out. It however would be unfair to leave out its positive aspects... it has more range than 3B, tech-crouches and tracks to Mitsus right side. It can be used, but its definitely no B&B.<br /><br />Overall its a pretty solid list. Good luck with the training.<br /><br />PS: I´ll post some stuff about my mains later on, maybe tomorrow.<br />
  • 3B seemed a bit unsafe to me but I never did check the frame data. Kewl that it's completely safe :D thanx again ;)<br /><br />as for 66A+B being quick, u misunderstood me...or rather I didn't explain myself clearly :P When I said it was quick I meant to say it was quick for a move with such great reach. When u're far from the opponent it comes out pretty quick, and it's really hard to interrupt it. sorry :P<br /><br /><br />hmm I didn't know the 2nd B could be sidesteped in 66B,B :/  I'll have to start using the move less :/<br /><br /><br />oh and btw I forgot 6A and 2B for pokes with a better range. I'll add them to the list l8er tonight.<br /><br />cyas.
  • So... its about time I contribute something to this thread. I´ll start off with Zas.<br /><br />Zasalamel:<br /><br />Zas is all about controlling the match from long-to-mid-to-closerange with his long-reach mid-attacks and fast pokes. Hes actually very unsafe, but the list of moves youll be using is either completely safe or very hard to punish. The moves, that are punishable, have a good risk-reward. Still, results may very depending on your playstyle (although there isnt THAT much room for complex strategies here, Zas is a pretty basic character).<br /><br />BB: One of the top5-BB's in this game, period. Big reach, tracks to his left side, 2nd hit hits grounded, totally safe and gives many frames on hit. For a poke the dmg is quite big, too, so it also serves well as his main punishing move. This is move is primaly used for mid-to-closerange-control, interrupting and punishing on block.<br /><br />2A: Fast, TC, BIG reach for a sm-2A and good frames on hit. Like all fast 2A's its designed for interrupting, as anti-high and for offensive strings.<br /><br />3AB: Aside from 2A your best bet against step. Is fast, nearly completely safe, tracks both sides (though it doesnt track his left side completely), does solid dmg and pulls the opponent right at your feet for a free BB_throw_2A-mix-up.<br /><br />66BB_K: N00b-kill4r!!!!1 After they learn to block the second hit, either dont finish the string or mix the 2nd B with K. Its a great tool against other spacers and the 2nd B tracks to both sides - so its viable against steppers, too. Its also strong on wake-up, because both hits hit grounded opponents. For its huge range the move is MAD fast, so be sure to use against run-ins, too.<br /><br />33_99B: Teh god-launcher. This is my favourite move. Its very fast for its huge range and it tech-crouches until the middle of the animation. Its a bit punishable, but if you space correctly, most of your opponents pokes wont reach Zas, if this move gets blocked. Its primaly use lies in mid-to-long-range-hitfishing, as anti-high and whiff-punisher. After a successful hit, follow up with either 4A+B for wake-up and style or with delayed 66A+B~2B for damage.<br /><br />2K: One of the better 2K's in this game. It has long range, hits grounded and does good dmg for a fast low poke. Its useful to finish rounds and annoy your opponent into blocking low. Because of its considerably big range it can be used at mid-to-close-range. Be sure to not abuse it too often, because its punishable, though.<br /><br />1K: Just as fast as 2K and completely safe, but deals less dmg and has much less reach. Just like 2K this is move is linear, so be careful against steppers and it doesnt hit grounded. This move should be used, if your opponent blocks 2K too often.<br /><br />46B+G: Command-Throw, that deals little dmg and leaves the opponent in a DOS-stun, which they can break. If theyre too slow to break it, follow up with 66BB-juggles. If they break it, you still get a powerful mix-up. Use 3AB and 46B+G to reset the mix-up and contineously pressure your opponent. After he stays blocking and mashes B to break your c-throw and avoid getting hit by 3AB, throw in some 2K, 1K and A+G to keep the mix-up going. <br /><br />Throws: Zas throw-game is pretty solid. His B+G-throw deals big dmg and throws them back at his ideal range and his A+G-throw leaves them in a comfortable wake-up-position. Since he has many good lows and mids youre not bound to use them that often, but keep them in mind, because they present a big dmg-opportunity and make your mix-up less predictable.<br /><br />B+K: Moderately fast guard-break with little advantage on block. This move g.i.'s horizontals and standard throws of all heights, though and the guard-break is still pretty useful on wake-up. Use it sparringly and youll reap good rewards.<br /><br />66A+B: Fast mid with solid dmg, that rings out behind Zas. This is move isnt among his fastest pokes and slightly unsafe. It does its job well in run-in-mix-up or as anti-2A, though.<br /><br />3K: Zas fastest mid-poke. Inferior to BB in anything but speed, so only use it, if BB isnt fast enough - like in close-range against sophie or cassie.<br /><br />3B: Zas standard launcher. Its inferior to 33B in terms of reach, tracking and damage, but its a tiny bit faster and completely safe. If youre closer to your opponent in an offensive mix-up-situation you can use this move, if you want to go for dmg, but dont want to risk getting punished. <br /><br />4B+K: Useful retreating move with tech-jump-properties. This move is useful to get out of closerange and back to Zassys ideal range. Its highly unsafe and weak against more ranged moves, though, so only use it in a poke-battle or to escape some mix-up (like Sophies 4B on block).<br /><br />44B+K: One of the few useful UBs in the game. Its fast for an UB, deals good dmg, is a tech-trap-setup and tracks to both his sides. The best setups for this move are G.I., his launchers and 46B+G-throw. Because its such a threatening attack and pretty hard to step, you can fake your opponent out with the chancel and get some chs in, too. If 44B+K hits, a slightly delayed 33B hits as a tech-trap and relaunches the opponent. <br /><br />4A+K: This move sidesteps to Zas left and slashes with a mid-ranged horizontal, that stuns opponents on normal hit. The sidestep isnt that viable, but its something to keep in mind against steppers and characters with worse tracking to the right side (like Mitsu, Mina and Siegfried for example. After a successfull hit 66BB is a guaranteed combo and pulls the opponent close for wake-up.<br /><br />Zas most important combos:<br /><br />BB<br /><br />3AB<br /><br />4A+K~66BB (1AA will catch tech-rolls)<br /><br />3B~66A+B~BT 2B<br /><br />33_99B~4A+B for wake-up<br /><br />33_99B~delayed 66A+B~BT 2B for damage<br /><br />ch 66BB~4A+B for wake-up<br /><br />ch 66BB~delayed 66A+B~BT 2B for damage<br /><br />44B+K~33_99B (a slightly delayed 33_99B will hit the opponent out of tech-rolls and relaunch them)
  • damn...I forgot 6B~8 and 6B~2 on mitsu's list :|<br /><br />And now I can't edit the post -_-<br /><br /><br />Anyway:<br /><br />6B~8 - pretty good move IMO. REALLY DAMN fast, has reach and is safe. Pretty good to finish the match when there's only a little life left.<br /><br />6B~2 - This one is low, and gives unbreakable stun that guarantees 66A+B after it. But it's a bit slow, and if u use it much ppl'l start blocking it, and I'm not sure if it's safe (can't really bother to check the frame data -_-). Good to use now and then to get the free 66A+B dmg. btw u have to do it REALLY fast to get the stun..otherwise u'll get a faster but weaker version of the move.<br /><br /><br />btw great zasa list sacharja :D<br /><br />I play the char a bit as well, but I've never really trained him. That's only Mitsu and setsuka :P
  • ok...I forgot two more things -_- and still I can't edit the post...<br /><br />combos:<br /><br />66A+B, 88_22B  70 DMG<br /><br />88_22B, 33_99B  56 DMG<br /><br />And also I've been using 44B sometimes. It's pretty quick, has good reach and causes KN and is safe. Just something to use now and then :P
  • Thx<br /><br />Dont forget the infinite 22_88B~22_88B~22_88B etc-tech-trap, Skryba.  :D<br /><br />6b:9 is nearly as fast as his A and has GREAT reach + the dmg on ch its a very viable move. Its also just -1~-2 on block and so you can continue your offense if your opponent doesnt use his fastest pokes to interrupt you.<br />Both 6B3 and 6B:3 are a bit unsafe on block, around -15, so fastest ws-punishers like WS K or WS B of some chars are guaranteed. 6B3 is also negative on hit, though, but that is balanced out by its fast speed. I wouldnt recommend either of them despite for an unexpected round finisher, 2KB pwns those two and any other mitsu-low for that matter. ;)<br />
  • Muahahah Tira & Rock player here  :D <br /><br /><br />Well I'm a noobie at SC3 and I know  :-X I play with shit chars. <br /><br /> Here are the things I use with Rock:<br /><br />- 4B (good to stop the opponent)<br />- 2K (excellent poking)<br />- 1A_1[A] (its safe and has long range  ::))<br />- 66B (I use it to dmg the knocked down opponents. its safe and mid. decent mid that lauches on CH)<br />- 2A+K (I use it for the mix ups, normaly with the 66K)<br />- 6B (I use it sometimes, keepaway games)<br />- B~6B (2 decent mids)<br />- 22B_88B (excelente range, I just pull this anytime the opponet is far)<br />- 66K(safe laucher, mix ups)<br />- 3B_3 (Play around with this, u could get something. switch between normal and the hold)<br />- BBB_BB_B( play around with this too. mixing the 3 will get u something)<br />- 6K(excelent for punishing and stop the opponent. After the hit go with the grab mixs)<br />- 1B(good to put opponents ring out)<br />- 6A+B(its a little quick and high, however puts you in advantage on blk)<br />- Grabs (Rock as many mids, just mix the grabs with the mids)<br /><br />Well I think its all, unless I forgot something. I will post later about my Tira.  ;D
  • Options
    Great to see you speak SoulCaliburese greatly. :D Just some minor corrections:<br /><br />22B_88B, por example. It works but the idea that gives is that those are two different moves, the consensus used for running up or down moves is, in B's example, 22_88B. ;)<br />Then, B~6B. "~" implicates a little delay, which is the opposite, the wording would be b6B (although it can be B6B I think, Sacharja can answer better than I).<br /><br />Anyway, just a few pointers. From what I've seen of those moves you mentioned, for example 3 is a very risky move. It's better used when the opponent is stunned or on wake-up, because just standing the opponent has plenty of time to get behind you and do whatever he pleases. Unlike Tekken where the action is very linear with only small sidesteps very effective on evading, Soul Calibur needs fast moving from side to side, running all ways and vertical holding moves get easy to evade and punish.
  • Options
    humm estamos em um forum Pt  :P .ou não? lolo só falam em ingles  :-?<br /><br /><br /> ;)
  • Options
    O Skryba explicou no primeiro post.
  • Ok, so last update I'll do to mitsu's list.<br /><br />I've added the moves to original post, and added b6 as well.<br /><br />I've also added the combos to the combo post.
  • Options
    With Cervantes what I do is mostly sneak a 214 whenever I get the chance so that I can play my beloved mind games and mix-ups. Here's a little description of what I do on that stance:<br /><br />B - The famous Geo Da Ray can be used as evade if pressing 8 or 2 while pressing B. If used in a straight line, it gives you an enormous disadvantage on block so be sure not to risk getting blocked (move's a mid) so you can't use this move a lot or else it'll get predicable and you'll be exposed to throws, between others. Also be careful, if whiffed there's a big chance you'll ring yourself out.<br />Can be used at far distance if opponent isn't running around or on really close combat, as the opponent will rarely see this move coming. Pull this if you believe the opponent is expecting a K or a A+K.<br /><br />A - Strong high unblockable. Works at mid range, but it's better done at close combat because it's less predictable. Use this if you think the opponent is expecting a Geo Da Ray (B). Behold, if the opponent blocks low there's a nasty whiff there.<br /><br />K - Very good middle range low. It's not that safe but since the opponent is expected to stall once you enter the stance, it works, it's not too punishable. Use this if the opponent is expecting either a B or a A. This is probably the one you'll use the most often. Too bad it doesn't have much damage potential compared to A or B.<br /><br />A+K A - The poke of the stance. Very fast and safe pair of lows. Since the damage ratio is extremely low, pull this in reaction if you feel the opponent is taking a risk and is trying to hit you while on the stance.<br /><br />B+K - Quite a strong mid, but it has the annoying habit of sending you flying off the stage wether it's blocked or connected. It's also very close range only. Do it only in exceptional cases if you believe the opponent is blocked low, really close to you, and far away from the edges of the stage.<br />Use this as a follow up for the B+G throw (Cervantes enters stance automatically after tossing the opponent)<br /><br />6 (6~B+K) - At long range, this move can be useful to use as a mixup with B. The opponents will be left wondering if you're shooting a Geo Da Ray or hitting 6 and pulling a huge leap forwards and being able to hit a throw. For added extents, use B+K after the leap forward and Cervantes will perform a Shadow Flare (the move where he teleports to above the opponent and slash-dives) that breaks opponents expecting a throw.<br /><br />More to come later.
  • Time to contribute with what I've come to learn with Siegfried:<br /><br />First, if you pick this character expecting mad poking and ultra-safety, then my friend, this is not the char for you. Siegfried is all about unsafeness, spacing and even turtling. But hey, we expect some kind of payoff right? Well, to tell you the truth his Kraft doesn't offer much of a payoff as it should...<br />Second, he suffers from a terrible loss of low safe pokes IMO. I'm sick of always getting my 2A+B or even a simple 2A blocked or GI'ed... if it weren't for his Flapjack, i really wouldn't see why people should block low against him, and even still... i swear, give Sieg some better low moves and he will easily be High or Nigh-top! :D<br /><br />Ok enough... despite my ranting, Siegfried is by no means a low tier, mind you. Though he's slow, he makes up for his stances and mind games. He also has some very decent pokes and interrupts (for Sieg, that is ^^) which grant him some hope against those biatches! Make no mistake, you really REALLY need to master all of his stances if u wanna win with this guy. I'd consider him a solid Mid-Tier.<br /><br />So, notations first: (as seen in soulcalibur.com)<br /><br />Inputs:<br />B- Vertical Attack<br />A- Horizontal Attack<br />K - Kick<br />G- Guard<br /><br /> or [A] means [Hold Button]<br /><br />Stances:<br />SCH- Siegfried's Chief Hold<br />SBH Siegfried's Base Hold<br />SRSH- Siegfried's Reverse Side Hold<br />SSH- Siegfried's Side Hold<br /><br />Misc<br />RO- Ring out<br />WS- While Standing.<br /><br />Note: You need to memorize these for proper stance shifting. They are crucial in order to win (or at least try to ^^)<br /><br />
    <br />Best Moves<br />
    <br />B6- Fast. Great reach. Forces opponent into crouch, but no tracking whatsoever. <br /><br />66K~B - Great move. Though it's linear, it's fast, KO's on CH and hits mid! You should only use the B followup on CH though.<br /><br />3B - His main launcher. This is one of his best attacks IMO, too bad it gets predictable and GI'd easy.<br />I recommend 3 into SCH. At least u can deliver a fast K or A if opponent blocks.<br /><br />4A - Fast, interrupts stuff and tracks sidesteppers. 4[A] SRSH on hit is good too. Do SRSH B or K for mind-game.<br /><br />2A - Not very fast for poking standards, and definetelly not safe, but good horizontal reach and hits low.<br /><br />2K- faster than 2A, but at the cost of range. Mix these up with B6 for some stressing!<br />6B - Comes out fast, and KO's on CH, If blocked, or worse, ducked, be prepared for some pain! (I am unsure if agA is a valid replacer for this. I didn't check his frame data. If it is, then use <br />agA instead, It's very safe on block.)<br /><br />3A - I like this move. Not that fast but covers Siegs Left side, plus hits mid. It RO's so pay attention to that on wake-up game.<br /><br />B+K - Command for SBH. It's Auto GI properties deflect all horizontals, plus leaving ur opponent open for SBH A for RO's, K for KO or sometimes B, the God Launcher! Use this wisely.<br /><br />agA - Great move. It's fast and has a great reach. Too freakin bad it isn't a mid. If it was, I swear Sieg would instantly become Top :P<br /><br />2A+B - Throw this one ocasionally so it doesn't get predictable. Near the edge is sweeeet. Excellent RO range.Problem is the animation, which gets familiar once you know it. Low strike.<br /><br />4K - I like this kick plus, hits mid and u get a KO on CH. I use it mostly against Asta. Do not use it as a poke though, it's not that fast.<br /><br />6K - Fast Kick with Stun properties. Easy mashable though. Very good but hits high.<br /><br />WS A G - Ok I use this often. Cancel the second strike and get creative from there. Flapjack, Throw or something... very punishable so do not abuse.<br /><br />1B - As I said, if Sieg had some better lows to scare his oponnents, moves like this would totally own... anywho, this move is pretty good<br /><br />SSH A A - When Stance Shifting I use this one often on Wake-up game. The last hit almost never hits, but keeps your opponent in check (unless he crouches). It's safe on block.<br />
    <br />Tech-Traps:<br />
    <br /><br />22_88 B, 22_88 B... (Thanks, Skryba ^^) you can continue or slap in a 1A<br /><br />44 SBH B 44K or 22_88 B... (use 44 K only for RO)<br /><br />SSH SBH K 1B ou 22_88B...<br /><br />SSH [A] SRSH B 66A+B<br /><br />CH 66B, WS <br /><br />CH 4K, 3B<br /><br />"SBH B- (if you anticipate the tech) delay just for a short bit then 44 (it will track and put them at that slight ground stun) then use B right after, if they tech again then its launch....if not then its free damage." - learned this one from kPC.<br /><br />
    <br />Wall Combos<br />
    <br />6K *stun* 4K *wallsplat* 3 A+B<br /><br />*more coming soon*<br /><br />Guaranteed Combos:<br />*coming soon*<br /><br />Did this in a hurry  and I'm not finished. I'll finish the rest when I get the time... must study now ^^<br /><br />Also, I think i'll create a specific thread for Sieg here. I think you should do the same for chars you guys have provided strats for. It'l get hard to search for a specific char as it is.<br />
  • Options
    Será que vale a pena manter isto em inglês visto que o Sacharja já raramente aparece na net, muito menos aqui?
  • Dunno, mas vi que estava em inglês so i followed... e deu um trabalho do catano!  :-/<br /><br />Quem é o Sacharja anyway?
  • Hey, e alguém para dar aí umas dicas com a Seong Minna, para ver se me dá pica jogar um SC again  :-[
  • Hey, e alguém para dar aí umas dicas com a Seong Minna, para ver se me dá pica jogar um SC again  :-[
    <br /><br />Epá da Seong Mina só tenho a dizer que tens ai granda par de mamas na Sig  :-X<br /><br />*sorry had to say it ^^*<br />
    <br /><br />Epá da Seong Mina só tenho a dizer que tens ai granda par de mamas na Sig  :-X<br /><br />*sorry had to say it ^^*<br />
    <br /><br /><br />B00bs rul3z, ma boy!  ::)
  • Options
    Alguem pra dar umas dicas com a Taki? Tech traps por exemplo?
  • Options
    Eu posso-te ajudar com a Mina, Neko.<br />Agora Taki ando muito à nora.  :-/ Sorry.<br /><br />Já posto.<br /><br />Eh pá btw Akujin, esse post do Sieg está mesmo altamente.  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
  • Quem é o Sacharja anyway?
    <br /><br />That would be me.<br />Nice to "meet" you, Akujin. I heard from Ravsieg that theres a new Sieg-player around and I just wanted to check what youre up to. <br />Upon seeing my list, I couldnt help myself but to give a unnecessary lenghty and detailed comment.  ;D<br /><br />First, I dont really agree Siegfried is about spacing and turtling. First off hes not really a spacing char, he lacks the long range coverage with horizontal mids and good pushback without unsafe frames on block on his moves. He can not turtle either, because he lacks the poke-arsenal and a generally safe arsenal for this purpose. As for playing unsafe, hes unsafe in theory, but that doesnt mean your playstyle must be unsafe. Theres alot more to safety than just frames, 6A is a very good example of this (there a like 3-4 chars who can punish this move). A good mindgame adds up to that. As for ducking, at higher levels of play its rare that people just duck out of the blue, mostly they do it on reaction. Thats why speed and +frames or a KND are more important than safety and thats why Sieg can cause them some major pain. Neither 2A nor 2A+B are really meant for the purpose of generic mix-ups. Siegs best lows for this job are Flapjack, SRSH K and WL KB.<br />What Im trying to get at, is... Sieg is a rushdown/counter-offensive character - as strange as this may sound.<br /><br />Now on to your list.<br /><br />B6: Agreed<br /><br />66K(B): Agreed. Although I might add you can also use a delayed B to surprise your opp after the initial hit on block.<br /><br />3B: Agreed for the most part. It only gets predictable if you spam it, though - and G.I.'ing against Sieg is very dangerous. I use this move mainly as whiff-punisher and anti-high.<br /><br />4A: Also right. Just remember, that SRSH K_B is interruptable on normal hit and on block 4[A] is unsafe. I mainly use the normal version and utilisize it for throw_mid-setups. It leaves you very close so you have plenty of options, B+K stuffs 3K or 2A attempts with a guaranteed SBH B afterwards (a quick formula to calculate when SBH B is guaranteed: Speed of opponents move + frame advantage/disadvantage > or = 14), for AA you can use TC's or SBH A.<br /><br />2A: Its definitely very fast for a low, even moreso for a midrange low. Like you said its unsafe, though and negative on hit, I might add. The horizontal reach doesnt really do much, as it rarely stops steppers. I very rarely use this move, but its good to keep in mind.<br /><br />2K: This is the stomp, I'm fairly sure you mean 1K. This is only neutral on NH and although its fast I dont recommend using this for mix-up purpose - neither B6 for that matter, since both of them arent advantegeous enough and can be stepped to his right.<br /><br />6B: This move isnt fast at all and has horrible recovery. The damage or ringout really doesnt disemburse for this. I dont recommend using this move.<br />3A: I use it once in a while. It doesnt have a TC, but a strange unreliable retreat step, that makes it evade some shorter range highs. If you can time it right, running after your opp~3B is guaranteed. The R.O. is nice, its unsafe though and doesnt hit grounded, which is why I wouldnt use it on wake-up.<br /><br />B+K: I <3 this move. Its his best addition imo. Mad damage potential and beats at least 50% of every chars movelist during a really huge auto-G.I.-window - your best anti-poke, TC's, too.<br /><br />agA: This thing is f*cking awesome! Not only is it fast and rings out like a bitch, its also positive on block. Definitely B&B for his midrange-game and in general as block-trap.<br /><br />2A+B: I agree you should use this sparingly for surprise effect, but theres more to it than just a ring-outing low hit. Its got weird evading properties, so to say it has a retreat and sidestep to Siegs right at the same time. Try K on block ~2A+B against Sophs and Cassies BB to see what I mean.<br /><br />4K: This move is okay, just that. It doesnt really excel in any way, but has many positive aspects, which include: TC, range, KND on ch, good frames on hit, VERY safe on block. I personally dont use it, because I dont need it, but I wouldnt discourage using it either.<br /><br />6K: Again, okay. Dont use it myself, though.<br /><br />WS AG: Its WS AA(2). I love this move, too. Its really damn good from long-to-midrange and farther away, the area it covers is immense and dmg + wake-up on ch are really nice. As long as your opponent doesnt have very good reaction skills or is used to it, you can utilisize the chancel for mix-ups on block.<br /><br />1B: I do use this move because of its back-R.O. It wouldnt be good as mix-up-mid imo, though. The pushback makes it safe against most chars, but its slow and a bit too linear. Its a nice tech-trap, though.<br /><br />SSH AA: There are better options for wake-up than this - even when in stance. I use it mostly after the retreat step of 4B+K and leave the sec A out, because it always gets ducked - despite on ch. If its blocked, though, it gives a heavy bunch of plus-frames. Too bad that never happens.<br /><br />Tech-Traps: Ill get you a list, once our site is back up again.<br /><br />Combos: See above.<br /><br />I would recommend adding the following to your Siegs general playstyle:<br /><br />3K(KB): His fastest mid, safe, good frames on hit. The two follow-ups are your trumpcard.<br /><br />6A: Best fast step-killer up-close, safe against most chars, R.O. comes in handy.<br /><br />33_99A: Best mid-range anti-step right after aGA. Moderately fast, safe despite at point black and has mad R.O. and TC.<br /><br />2_8B+K: Underestimated evading capabilities and you dont take ch when interrupted. A sidehit SCH B offers much more dmg/tech-traps than your other whiff-punishers and even if its blocked, it gets you nice options, since its only -1 on block and your opp is in forced crouch.<br /><br />WL KB_B: Learn when to use this on wake-up or on freezing opponents, both options are pretty safe and yield excellent dmg-rewards.<br /><br />FC A+G_B+G (JFGI): You can G.I. moves of i13 or slower during the recovery of Flapjack. Remember that theres no whiff G.I.-recovery as long as your G.I.-attempt doesnt happen outside the normal vulnerability window - you need better timing than for normal G.I., though.<br /><br />6B+K: The mix-up from this stance and the following dmg- and Tech-trap-options are far too good to only use it with moves, that initial it. On Wake-up and during rushdown this thing is a big trumpcard. This is one of the few situations where your opponent will likely try to guess which block to choose, since both options are really fast. Having the upper hand in the mindgame is the key to using this successfully.<br /><br />4B+K: The retreat step is underestimated and like when using 2_8B+K, you dont take ch during the stance-transition. If you evade something with it, either roulette with 6B+K for a mix-up or whiff-punish with SSH A_B_K.<br /><br />A: Very underrated. Its positive on block like aGA and pretty fast for its range. With the correct timing A:A and A:2AA~33B are NC's.<br /><br />SBH-Roulette-Insta-Chancel: When rouletting with 4B+K or 6B+K from SBH theres a window where you can block mid, s-mid, s-low and high moves instantly. Try 2(blocked)~6B+K~G against Sophies 2A to see what I mean. You can make moves like 2A+B or AAB safe using this and bait punishers and interrupts using this or get the opponent at disadvantage by blocking his moves. This works from neutral B+K as well as every move, that leads to SBH.<br /><br />Step: Sieg has one of the best step rates in game and as a sidehit 3~SCH B_A+B is guaranteed. He has some whiff-punishers with strong ring-out-potential, too. This one of the best ways to get your opponent to use more horizontals to G.I. them with B+K. Remember that since most horizontals outside 2A-range are very likely to guarantee your SBH B, since they tend to be a lot slower.<br /><br />Throws: Siegs throw-range is awesome and his throws have nearly identical application. If you know how to mix-up well, youll reap good rewards (including a continued pressure game, since both of them give nice wake-up).<br /><br />22_88KA: Nice once in a while, since its an NC with tremendous +-frames on hit and advantage on block. Use it rarely, because its range, speed and its high hit-box can become a problem.<br /><br /><br />
  • <br /><br />That would be me.<br />Nice to "meet" you, Akujin. I heard from Ravsieg that theres a new Sieg-player around and I just wanted to check what youre up to. <br />Upon seeing my list, I couldnt help myself but to give a unnecessary lenghty and detailed comment.  ;D
    <br /><br />Hello Sword brother :P Ahh, upon inspecting soulcalibur.com yesterday, I discovered most of my game techniques are actually based off of your own tips and strats :P Never noticed the nickname though. Good job! And NO! Not unnecessary dude, I really need all the help I can get, and thanks a lot for your reply. It meant a lot and helped me focus on more important aspects of Sieg. Also because Saturday i'll be on my way to a tourney (where my nemesis, Skryba(mitsu/raph) will be too, along with Ravsieg and such, so any help is much aprecciated!)<br /><br />I've been a Sieg player since Soul Blade but never at high-level play. This time around, my ass got kicked so many times that I blamed SC3 Siegfried for this, almost dropping him for good. To this day I am still searching for the best way to play him, in order to win. (although i'm training cervy as a spare ^^)<br /><br />Remember, we're a small comunity too. I am sure our high-level play is but a fraction of your's. All of the moves that may seem very good and safe to me, might very well be crap at your High-level play. <br />One thing's for sure though: Competition promotes Excellency, and only I know how far i've come by facing the likes of Skryba, Ravsieg, Toranza and my friends from the neighborhood, Padeiro, Raze and Latry... I mean, in order to improve I really need the human competition. So:<br /><br />
    <br />First, I dont really agree Siegfried is about spacing and turtling. First off hes not really a spacing char, he lacks the long range coverage with horizontal mids and good pushback without unsafe frames on block on his moves. He can not turtle either, because he lacks the poke-arsenal and a generally safe arsenal for this purpose. As for playing unsafe, hes unsafe in theory, but that doesnt mean your playstyle must be unsafe. Theres alot more to safety than just frames, 6A is a very good example of this (there a like 3-4 chars who can punish this move). A good mindgame adds up to that. As for ducking, at higher levels of play its rare that people just duck out of the blue, mostly they do it on reaction. Thats why speed and +frames or a KND are more important than safety and thats why Sieg can cause them some major pain. Neither 2A nor 2A+B are really meant for the purpose of generic mix-ups. Siegs best lows for this job are Flapjack, SRSH K and WL KB.<br />What Im trying to get at, is... Sieg is a rushdown/counter-offensive character - as strange as this may sound.
    <br /><br />I feel somewhat uncomfortable near my faster oponent (specially if it's Minna or Taki for instance), so I start by by not getting in their face much, rather keep my distance and (try to) be safe. By turtling, I swear I can't have a decent game vs a Sophie, Cass or Setsuka. They punish and interrupt most of my moves (IT HURTS!) so I usually maintain my distance and just wait for them (the turtling) and then apply pressure whenever i get the much needed KO, GI or Block. Maybe I shouldn't do this much?<br /><br />Oh I have to correct my post on this matter. Yes, I totally agree, Sieg IS a rushdown / counter-offensive character, that's how he should be played and this where he truly shines. He's somewhat overwhelming when you start applying pressure, mixing stuff up. I know I seem to contradict myself, but I was going to include this on my post-ranting part of the thread, I just forgot ;D I just cannot win without Rushdown, though, like i said I Turtle a lot against faster chars.<br /><br />
    <br />Now on to your list.<br /><br />4A: Also right. Just remember, that SRSH K_B is interruptable on normal hit and on block 4[A] is unsafe. I mainly use the normal version and utilisize it for throw_mid-setups. It leaves you very close so you have plenty of options, B+K stuffs 3K or 2A attempts with a guaranteed SBH B afterwards (a quick formula to calculate when SBH B is guaranteed: Speed of opponents move + frame advantage/disadvantage > or = 14), for AA you can use TC's or SBH A.
    <br /><br />Great I never thought about using SBH after 4A ^^<br /><br />
    <br />2A: Its definitely very fast for a low, even moreso for a midrange low. Like you said its unsafe, though and negative on hit, I might add. The horizontal reach doesnt really do much, as it rarely stops steppers. I very rarely use this move, but its good to keep in mind.
    <br /><br />After some pain I got scared to use it much, but I know it's good, I just don't consider it fast whenever I think about Zasa 2A's... I know I know, we're talking about Sieg here ^^<br /><br />
    <br />2K: This is the stomp, I'm fairly sure you mean 1K. This is only neutral on NH and although its fast I dont recommend using this for mix-up purpose - neither B6 for that matter, since both of them arent advantegeous enough and can be stepped to his right.
    <br /><br />Lol yes, it's 1K! Forgot to mention I only use this when opponent is low on HP. If they're close I can usually get 2 of them to hit, and maybe a 2A with the pushback. When I see they're blocking low, concerned about they're HP, I go with B6. But yeah, this is definetelly not a strat to rely on.<br /><br />
    <br />6B: This move isnt fast at all and has horrible recovery. The damage or ringout really doesnt disemburse for this. I dont recommend using this move
    <br /><br />Lol dammit, typo again. I meant 6A! That's why I said that "if ducked, get ready for some pain!" and Skryba did that a lot. I was unsure if agA could be a replacer for this move, if timed right. Concerning 6B though, agreed ^^<br /><br />
    <br />B+K: I <3 this move. Its his best addition imo. Mad damage potential and beats at least 50% of every chars movelist during a really huge auto-G.I.-window - your best anti-poke, TC's, too.
    <br /><br />Cool! And this is one of the reasons why I said his game was unsafe, not only about the frame data. I don't know about you, but I can only get this to work if I gamble a lot with it, i think i never did it on reaction, or if it is even possible to do so. (stopped using it against Asta though... too much pain afterwards :\)<br /><br />
    <br />agA: This thing is f*cking awesome! Not only is it fast and rings out like a bitch, its also positive on block. Definitely B&B for his midrange-game and in general as block-trap.
    <br /><br />I love it too, but since I'm such a noob at using it, (hence my Avatar title!) once I fuck up the input, I usually get scared to do it again, even on a casual :D<br /><br />
    <br />2A+B: I agree you should use this sparingly for surprise effect, but theres more to it than just a ring-outing low hit. Its got weird evading properties, so to say it has a retreat and sidestep to Siegs right at the same time. Try K on block ~2A+B against Sophs and Cassies BB to see what I mean.
    <br /><br />Will do. Listen, what do you say about 2[A+B]'ing? Should i even use it? I mainly do it on Mid-Range and if it hits, I usually shift between SSH SRSH A and the SRSH A hits a rushing in opponent. Not very reliable but it hits most of the time. At close range though, that's another story. When I go into SBH from 2[A+B] I instantly try SCH to the sides or SSH K or B if i'm not that close and feelin lucky! Sometimes works, most of the time doesn't :p Or maybe just SBH K...<br /><br />
    <br />4K: This move is okay, just that. It doesnt really excel in any way, but has many positive aspects, which include: TC, range, KND on ch, good frames on hit, VERY safe on block. I personally dont use it, because I dont need it, but I wouldnt discourage using it either.
    <br /><br />Agreed. I like it too, because 95% of the time, they eat the 3B tech-trap + rushdown.<br /><br />
    <br />WS AG: Its WS AA(2). I love this move, too. Its really damn good from long-to-midrange and farther away, the area it covers is immense and dmg + wake-up on ch are really nice. As long as your opponent doesnt have very good reaction skills or is used to it, you can utilisize the chancel for mix-ups on block.
    <br /><br />Oh right, i screwed up again when typing it down :P I start most of my matches with it for surprise, and regularly use it. Once the cancel get's known though, i usually get punished, but not too often.<br /><br />
    <br />1B: I do use this move because of its back-R.O. It wouldnt be good as mix-up-mid imo, though. The pushback makes it safe against most chars, but its slow and a bit too linear. Its a nice tech-trap, though.
    <br /><br />I use this sometimes as oki. When I'm sure they'll try to block my Flapjack (cos I crouch giving them that impression or by using 2 Flapjacks in a row). When you're back against the edge, it works wonders yes :P<br /><br />
    <br />SSH AA: There are better options for wake-up than this - even when in stance. I use it mostly after the retreat step of 4B+K and leave the sec A out, because it always gets ducked - despite on ch. If its blocked, though, it gives a heavy bunch of plus-frames. Too bad that never happens.
    <br /><br />Hmm, I only use this as oki. I stance roulette from SRSH to SSH and then A (hits almost everytime) If I use the second A, even if it gets ducked or better, blocked, I found it more reliable than the first A or [A] cause of it's safeness. I try not to use the second A when the first hit CH's, though. I am unsure if this is the best thing to do.<br /><br />
    <br />I would recommend adding the following to your Siegs general playstyle:<br /><br />3K(KB): His fastest mid, safe, good frames on hit. The two follow-ups are your trumpcard.
    <br /><br />Never knew it was his fastest mid :O I stopped using the last KB on block once it got obvious. But i'll be sure to bait with 3K henceforth.<br /><br />
    <br />33_99A: Best mid-range anti-step right after aGA. Moderately fast, safe despite at point black and has mad R.O. and TC.
    <br /><br />This is the move where Sieg also ducks Highs? Yes, good move I forgot to include.<br /><br />
    <br />2_8B+K: Underestimated evading capabilities and you dont take ch when interrupted. A sidehit SCH B offers much more dmg/tech-traps than your other whiff-punishers and even if its blocked, it gets you nice options, since its only -1 on block and your opp is in forced crouch.
    <br /><br />This thing saves me from a lot of stuff plus granting the B sidehit, or a backhit. Not that safe and meant for ubber-dodging but works and u don't get CH. I use all of his stances for sure, in fact I was about to type them strats down when I came across your post :P<br /><br />
    <br />WL KB_B: Learn when to use this on wake-up or on freezing opponents, both options are pretty safe and yield excellent dmg-rewards.
    <br /><br />Har! Saw a guy use it in a vid once, and I never stopped using them ever since. Definetelly great moves I forgot to type down.<br /><br />
    <br />FC A+G_B+G (JFGI): You can G.I. moves of i13 or slower during the recovery of Flapjack. Remember that theres no whiff G.I.-recovery as long as your G.I.-attempt doesnt happen outside the normal vulnerability window - you need better timing than for normal G.I., though.
    <br /><br />This is a life saver that I think I learned from you. I knew your name was familiar. I use this always, but I never knew it was a JF, or maybe I never did the JF one, but works 95% of the time when they wanna punish my blocked Flapjack so, dunno.<br /><br />
    <br />A: Very underrated. Its positive on block like aGA and pretty fast for its range. With the correct timing A:A and A:2AA~33B are NC's.
    <br /><br />So underrated that I never used it alone. Didn't know A:A and A2AA were possible too! The animation of A2AA is like the one from 22_88 K?<br /><br />
    <br />SBH-Roulette-Insta-Chancel: When rouletting with 4B+K or 6B+K from SBH theres a window where you can block mid, s-mid, s-low and high moves instantly. Try 2(blocked)~6B+K~G against Sophies 2A to see what I mean. You can make moves like 2A+B or AAB safe using this and bait punishers and interrupts using this or get the opponent at disadvantage by blocking his moves. This works from neutral B+K as well as every move, that leads to SBH.
    <br /><br />Again, something i did not know. Always nice to know this stuff, man. I will try and train this tomorrow and correct/include more stuff in my Sieg post, once i get rid of the godamn driver's license exam! ^^<br /><br />Anyways, like I said, Saturday is our PT Tourney, and I'll try and record some vids of my Sieg so u can maybe gimme some tips in how to improve my gameplay,. Thanks again m8  ;)<br /><br />Phew, this has GOT to be longest PT Fighters post, ever! :D
  • lolol. WOW ^^ andas-lhe a dar aku!<br /><br />I wanna see that sieg come saturday! U really seem to be concentrating on SC3 a lot! I'll be sure to train my raph so that we can get really good matches together d00d ;) (just like in GG :D)
  • lolol. WOW ^^ andas-lhe a dar aku!<br /><br />I wanna see that sieg come saturday! U really seem to be concentrating on SC3 a lot! I'll be sure to train my raph so that we can get really good matches together d00d ;) (just like in GG :D)
    <br /><br />Hehe, but don't get high expectations on me Skry! I'm afraid this is all theory without practice mainly... well, except for the CPU :P <br />Tomorrow I'll get to play with Bluethunder's Taki, which I'm sure It'll help me improve my strategy and gameplay overall. <br /><br />PS: Toranza even made a bet with Bluethunder, claiming i'd beat him, tomorrow! All I have to say to Toranza is to have that money ready to buy him a fancy lil' dinner ;D Taki's sooo gonna rape good ol' Sieg... <br />I'll give you guys the details and vids tomorrow. Gotta get some sleep now, stay cool  ;)
  • @Akujin<;br /><br />Nice to see, that my tips are helping you.<br />If you need any advice or strategies, feel free to add me on MSN.  ;)
  • @Akujin<;br /><br />Nice to see, that my tips are helping you.<br />If you need any advice or strategies, feel free to add me on MSN.  ;)
    <br /><br />Got it. I'll talk to you later when I come back from my casuals vs Toranza and Bluethunder, prolly around 7:00 PM (8:00 PM in Germany if my memory serves me well ^^)
  • I need help with Cervantes...<br /><br />Can you contribute with some Strategies, combos, wall-combos, best moves, tech-traps... please?<br /><br />I don't used to play Soul calibur 3, but I wanna learn to play a better little bit<br /><br />So, who can help me with this character?  :D<br /><br />Cumpz
This discussion has been closed.