Outro espanhol em Portugal (Aveiro)

Hi everyone, I'm Dingo_Egret from Spain (Canary Islands) and I will stay in Aveiro for 3 months (until 30th July). I mostly play BlazBlue as main game, but I can play Guilty Gear Xrd as well (quite rusty in this one xD).

Hope to see you guys and play some games!

Sorry for not writing this in portuguese, since my portuguese is null (first time here in Portugal).

Regards.

Comments

• Hi there!

No problem at all, I speak English with the Spanish community too, so I get you. ^^

To play BB or GG, here's the link to the PT Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/c2Zt3BS

The players are mostly based in Lisbon, so if there are any meets, that's where they're gonna be.
    As for tournaments, until September's Lockdown, there's not much planned (as far as I know, I'm just a player). But stick around, as there might be something in the future.

Welcome and cheers!
  • holy shit holy shit
    an actual BB player :ooo
  • Welcome o/
  • Hey welcome. I remember your psn from some lobbies years ago. Dat lv0 connection with Spain : p
  • Thank you for the wellcome guys!.
    Alvin said:

Hi there!

No problem at all, I speak English with the Spanish community too, so I get you. ^^

To play BB or GG, here's the link to the PT Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/c2Zt3BS

The players are mostly based in Lisbon, so if there are any meets, that's where they're gonna be.
    As for tournaments, until September's Lockdown, there's not much planned (as far as I know, I'm just a player). But stick around, as there might be something in the future.

Welcome and cheers!

Thank you for info, dude!.
    danteMdie said:

Hey welcome. I remember your psn from some lobbies years ago. Dat lv0 connection with Spain : p

Oh, I think I remember you too. Good days when I thought netplay was fun with my poor connection xD. Nowadays I hate BB netplay so since CP I haven't used it practically.

In any case, hope to see you guys someday if some meet is going to happen!

• Welcome!