Looking for games in Porto and Lisbon

edited January 1970 in Street Fighter IV
Hello, my name is Chris and I am currently vacationing in Portugal. I found this great site and figured I'd post up to see if you have any stores to play street fighter at or any meetups I could attend.<br /><br />Im from the United States (Boston) and I don't speak Portuguese unfortunetly only English. I mainly play SF4 and KoF13 but I also like SF2,Alpha2 and Alpha 3.<br /><br />I will be in Porto on June 6th and 7th and in Lisbon on June 11th,12th,13th and 14th.

Comments

• Damn, talk about being unlucky.<br /><br />We are actually going to have a meeting in Gaia (it's right beside Porto) to try out USF4 on 5th of june... But maybe you can set something up with some players in Lisbon.<br /><br />As for the language, don't worry about it, the majority of us speaks English ; )
  • Thank you for the reply, it's a bummer that I missed the Ultra session. <br /><br />If anyone wants to meet up at 1Up Gaming lounge in Lisbon or the Arcade gaming cafe in Porto please let me know. I'm excited for the chance to face off against the PT players in Ultra or KOF.
  • We might set a meeting for the days you mentioned during your stay in Lisbon. Keep an eye out for this topic, I'll post something here.<br /><br />Nice to meet you and thanks for taking the trouble to look for the portuguese comunity. It's always nice to have the chance to play with foreign players offline.
  • Thanks for the reply Afonso, I'll keep an eye on this thread for more info on a meeting.
  • I was thinking about going to 1Up gaming lounge this Saturday the 14th at 7:00 pm.  Is anyone available to meet up and play some Ultra, ST or KOF?
  • Hi, CP0501.<br /><br />Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it this weekend. I have more work than I can handle at the moment. Really sad to let this opportunity go by, I hope someone else will join you.
  • Hey Afonso, Its a bummer that you can't make it but thanks for trying.  <br /><br />Its for the best because my plans aren't going to work out tonight so I won't be able to go to 1Up gaming anyway. My flight is tomorrow so maybe I will meet you guys next time I'm in PT, or at a USA major event like Evo.<br /><br />
  • Damn, I didn't see the replies to this thread until now. But like Afonso, I wouldn't be able to make it today :(. <br /><br />See you next time! ;)