Mini-tournament before Lock Down

edited January 1970 in The King of Fighters
Hey guys,

Is there any chance there might be a tournament or meet-up for KOF XIII to warm up or practice before Lock Down 2012 in Lisbon ?

I know i can be difficult but it would be awesome if we could arrange some kind of meeting for practicing and getting to know the community. 

Comments

• That's some pretty nice idea...

Kof scene here is kinda stalled due to bad online and stuff and players seem scattered across Porto and Lisbon. An event that would gather all the players would certainly be welcome imo.

Come on Kof players, what say you?

• I am retired from Kof XIII for now.
  • An event that gathers all the players is always welcome, be it KoF XIII or other game I'd say.

Anyway, I'd do what I can to attend such an event and to promote KoF XIII as a whole because the game deserves it and unfortunately, is flying under the radar of too many people.
  • [quote author=Alucard DX link=topic=4421.msg168600#msg168600 date=1335448098]
    I am retired from Kof XIII for now.
    [/quote]

Pussy
  • tas retired? loooooooooooooool
  • Como se faz isso? Retire sem estar activo. Recebes reforma em  :morango: :morango: ?

Meets might be found in these topics www.ptfighters.com/forum/index.php/board,6.0.html , around Lisbon or Porto areas.
  • ele nao quer um meeting, o que ele quer é uma cena que as vezes se faz nos torneios.

imagina que o torneio é sab e domingo, e em certos torneios eles sexta ao fim do dia fazem um pequeno meet so pa juntar o pessoal que ja chegou e quer jogar um bocado antes do torneio.

o que ma dá a entender que ele ta interessado em vir ao torneio jogar contra o alucard.
  • I would like to do that actually. For me, it depends on many factors:

"Where?"
    "When?"
    "Who?"

If the guys from Porto are motivated to go, I might as well join in.
  • [quote author=sla149 link=topic=4421.msg168597#msg168597 date=1335445751]
    Hey guys,

Is there any chance there might be a tournament or meet-up for KOF XIII to warm up or practice before Lock Down 2012 in Lisbon ?

I know i can be difficult but it would be awesome if we could arrange some kind of meeting for practicing and getting to know the community.
    [/quote]

Are you free in the weekends we can arrange a meeting on a saturday,you dont need to waith for Lockdown to play Kof XIII.
  • For me the weekends, saturday or sunday, is great. I live in Lisbon. Alges to be more specific. If you can notify me in advance it will be great as well, because I might be busy with university studies/work, so i can plan my schedule better. 
  • Ok let me talk to other players,i will post here when i have the specific date .

This discussion has been closed.