KOF XIII Tournament and Arcade Cabinet

edited January 1970 in The King of Fighters
Hey all ptfighters,
i just want to know where can i find a KOF XIII arcade cabinet in Lisbon ?

p.s. sorry i have to post in English, my Portuguese language is not quite strong.

thanks

Comments

• Hi and welcome,

I'm sorry but our arcade scene is dead nowadays. You won't be able to find any recent fighting game around.
  • Oh i see thanks.

what about KOF XIII tournament ? is there one where it is held regularly ?
    I want to attend one just to practive fighting against another player. Right now im playing against the CPU which is way too easy and boring.
  • When are you coming? We might be able to set something up here for KOF13. A meet-up or something. Though right now, we don't have a lot of people around lisbon interested in KOF, unfortunately.

ALUCARD, ve ai se direccionas o rapaz.
  • Im already in Lisbon. Im a university student here in Lisbon.
  • Oooooh! Nice.

Hmmm, well then, I will probably be doing a meet or something this month for KOF13 and UMvC3. Keep an eye out here on the forum for something. I usually hold these in my garage, between actual tournaments and stuff like that.

Also, welcome! Where did you come from, if I may ask?
  • nice, alright i will remind myself to check.

ps. i come from BKK, Thailand.
  • Hi, welcome to our community and country.
    Do you have a PS3 or a 360?
  • unfortunately no, i dont have neither one of the consoles with me. all I have to play KOFXIII on the PC (rip version) with a gamepad. That's why i wanted to know whether there's an arcade somewhere in lisbon i could play/practice.
  • Oh, bummer :( well regardlessly, welcome to our community and, more importantly, welcome to Portugal ;) yeah it's a real shame but arcades here in Portugal are completely dead. The most you'll find is the ocasional public console in a pub with a bunch of PS3/360 games that may include vanilla SF4. Actual arcades usually have Metal Slug and those kinds of things.

If you don't mind me asking, where are you studying?
This discussion has been closed.